Counting Sheep (D6, EE)

Re: Counting Sheep (D6, EE)

Postby Tonbo Misa on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:15 pm

Misa turned to bow toward Kemuri. "And I am pleased to have provided someone to be so enthused in that case! I should leave them, and yourself, to other matters however. Any longer here and I am certain I would faint from the fuzziness."
Dragon Clan • Bushi • Advisor • Blind • Ascetic • Enlightened
Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 4.0 | Courtship Points: 7
Carries: Traveling Pack, Daisho (where applicable), walking stick

Image
Sanmi (Attendant)
User avatar
Tonbo Misa
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:31 pm

Re: Counting Sheep (D6, EE)

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:24 pm

"I would not want that." he bowed. "I hope the rest of your evening is as pleasant as this was."
Unicorn Clan • Marta Family • Bushi • Hunter • Explorer • Storyteller • Completely Honest • Rides Sarangerel
Honor: Expected • Status: .5 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4

Carries: Water, Knife, Sake Cup, Chopsticks, Dice
As Appropriate: Daisho, Light Armor, Daikyu, Quiver, Lantern, Cloak, Hat
User avatar
Shinjo Kemuri
 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:41 pm

Re: Counting Sheep (D6, EE)

Postby Tonbo Misa on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:21 pm

She smiled. "It will be hard, but I will hope so. Carry the Fortune's with you Shinjo-san"

With that, she had Sanmi lead her away.

/exit
Dragon Clan • Bushi • Advisor • Blind • Ascetic • Enlightened
Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 4.0 | Courtship Points: 7
Carries: Traveling Pack, Daisho (where applicable), walking stick

Image
Sanmi (Attendant)
User avatar
Tonbo Misa
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:31 pm

Previous

Return to Animal Pens

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron